Friday, November 27, 2015

Pie Crust with 2 applications

Since I still have nut allergy it was hard to find the good recipe just suit for me- without oil.

I could have one from market that is already made but just do not want to. In price wise it is always higher than making it from scratch.

Well..
The easiest and the yummest pie crust I have ever come up with a day ago was so simple.

1 cup oats
1 cup medjool dates
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1tbsp lime juice (lemon juice will be better)
1/4 tsp maple syrup (optional- i rather skip this for the future)

Blend oats first.
Put rest of the ingredients together and blend it.

I separated dates for two times just to make sure it mixes up well.

Super healthy
Super yummy

It can be eaten as it is like a 'pie ball'.

*Add permission on top yesterday like a pie.
Sprinkle pumpkin spice on top.
Omg, it kicks the flavor!!!

*Today, I just add strawberry jam on top of it.
It tastes just like a strawberry thumb cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment