Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Creamy Lentil Muffins



1 1/2 C Blended Cooked Lentile
1/2 C whole Wheat Flour
1/3 C sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 grounded cinnamon 
1 C Oats

Chopped Onion
Shrreded carrots 
Sherrded zucchini
1/4 apple sauce
1/4 tsp vanilla extract

Bake about 30 minites and leave until all hot air goes away on the oven. 
Make muffin crispy outside. 

The order does not make differnce to me when chefs are saying it does. Haha- I am a just private cook for myself. 

Just wanted to experience a new world combinig all vegetables as I used to before on muffins. 

This recipe is for acutual from yesterday's cookie pan but now in muffin's. 

I did not want to use flours first of all, since I have lots of lentils in stock, decided to use it. 
Actually, we use blended lentile for rice cake combine with sugar. 

It is so creamy but different from garbanzo bean. Also so healthy with full of vegetables! Onion flavor is sort of strong but when onion meets heat it turns to be sweet. So sweet onion flavor. 

Another success!

I made 1.5 batches. 
small for today's dinner and the other- regular size pan for tomorrow. 

-----
Having it for breakfast. 
OMG---
It is perfect for breakfast too!
Lentile itselves creaminess with coffee?
You don't need any other buttery stuff at all. Hugh hugh success! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment