Saturday, January 31, 2015

Muesli

First time try out Muesli entire life of mine.

Recipe from HH, of course, revised to my own version again. Haha.
Ingredients are so simple and really easy to make it for breakfast (but for me lunch again).
Chill it at least 2 hours ahead or overnight.

I always to dry, uncooked oats for loving the texture of itself.
Never soak in any liquids but here I go.

With soymilk chilled for overnight and add leafy greens and large medjool dates and microwave.
It is chilly outside today, do not want any cold thing inside of mouth.

Actually, it is not bad at all than I would imagine.
There's another unique texture of oats which I can handle.
With leafy green and dates, it brings out the flavors- natural sweetness, yah!
Also it is healthy enought too! :)

No pictures today.
I was hungry so started digged..

Ingredients:

fresh fruit, diced , ½ cup nondairy milk, ⅓ cup rolled oats
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment